As we look forward to the seasons beginning to turn from summer towards autumn, we start to welcome different groups to Sandcastle Cottage for our autumn breaks.
The families who’ve been here in the summer have children to get back to school, and the summer festivals are over (time to book early to secure those much-sought Crail Festival or Pittenweem Arts Festival weeks again?).
For a late summer or autumn breaks by the sea, you might visit Crail to:
- Enjoy some walking on the Fife Coastal Path.
- Settle your children into a new place at St Andrews University (pre-sessional week this year begins on Monday 11th September, so book with us for a week from 11 September and give your offspring some distance, and enjoy a break without being too far away)
- Enjoy golf at the many links courses within easy distance of Sandcastle Cottage, including Crail’s own Balcomie Links or Craighead Links
- Visit Crail Pottery for that idea gift and reminder of your visit to Crail.
- Visit Crail Gallery for pictures by our own local artist.
- Stop for a coffee and cake at the Honeypot or Crail Harbour Gallery.
- Visit Cambo Garden only a short drive from Sandcastle Cottage.
- Enjoy a whisky tour at the nearby Kingsbarns Distillery
- Enjoy some locally caught seafood prepared by local chef Billy Boyter at the Cellar Restaurant Anstruther.
- We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to visit Crail this September.
STOP PRESS: Short breaks now available in September, just click on our “Book Now” box below to see availability and options. Three night weekend breaks (Fri-Mon) or 4-night midweek breaks (Mon – Fri) at only £350.
You can book on line or is you prefer to call us at Sandcastle Holidays on 0131 476 4011. We would love to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about staying at Sandcastle Cottage and check our availability then click the link below. We look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Cottage.