5 things to do on a Spring Break in Crail
When you come to visit Crail, you’ll find all manner of things happening locally. A good source of information in advance of your visit is the About Crail newsletter,
available on-line (sign up for a regular copy) or to collect in local shops and cafés.
Keep a look out too for notices on the railings at Crail Pharmacy, outside the Beehive, and by the telephone box at the Crail Chip shop – you might find one of the local community groups raising funds by holding coffee mornings or afternoon teas. We don’t aim to publish an “events” listing here on our blog, but do support the local events while you’re in residence at Sandcastle Cottage: they help to keep the village vibrant.
- Visit Kellie Castle – garden, grounds and tea-room
- Take a walk through Cambo Estate – enjoy the walled garden and woodland walks to the sea and see the new arrivals
- Have a meal at The Ship Inn, Elie
- Find out how much there is to see at the Scottish Fisheries Museum in Anstruther
- Enjoy an Easter weekend of art at Pittenweem with the Pittenweem Arts Festival (and plan to return for East Neuk Open Studios).
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, Crail for a spring break – just check our current availability by putting your arrival date into the “Book Now” box to the side of this page (or below if you’re on tablet/mobile). Weekend Breaks from Friday at 2 pm to Monday at 10 am (which allows for a late check-out on Sunday if you prefer).
We look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Cottage.
Pin it for later – 5 things to do on a Spring Break in Fife:
More ideas for Spring Breaks around St Andrews and the East Neuk of Fife:
See our Pinterest Board: Spring Breaks Near St Andrews
See our Pinterest Board: Self-Catering in the East Neuk of Fife
See our Pinterest Board: Things to do on a Short Break at Sandcastle Cottage, Crail