Our Covid rules introduced in 2020 for the protection of our cleaning staff and all guests under “We’re Good to Go” will remain in place for the 2022 season. We recommend all guests read our terms of business and rules on departure before making a booking.
Statement from Sandcastle Holidays
On 7 July 2020 Sandcastle Holidays (Scotland) Ltd was awarded the Industry Standard certification “We’re Good to Go” for re-opening our business after the 2020 closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What does the Standard Mean for Guests?
Sandcastle Cottage has undertaken a risk assessment to demonstrate that we are adhering to current public health guidance.
- Developing new procedures for check-in and departure for our guests to follow
- Adding extra duvets and pillows so that a fresh set is available for each arrival
- Providing extra cleaning materials for use during a let
- Extending the time required between departure and arrival to facilitate thorough ventilation of the property
- Asking guests to strip and store bedding before departure and remove waste from property
- Providing an extra set of cushions for seating to allow them to be swapped out between lets
- Ensuring bedding is washed at 60C
- Gaining certification for our cleaner and ourselves to ensure that current cleaning protocols are understood and maintained
- Communicating extra protocols by email and notices for guests
We are sorry despite travel restrictions ending we are unable to accept bookings from guests living outside the UK. We have no facilities for those guests to self isolate should they test positive for Covid 19 during their stay.
Despite the easing of restrictions UK based guests are still required to return home immediately if they test positive and self isolate in their own homes
Available dates and prices have now been released please check our booking page for details.
Sandy & Susan McNaughton
If you wish to contact us to discuss a booking please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org