How to book your stay at Sandcastle Cottage, Crail
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, so just check that the dates you require are available using the ‘Book Now’ box.
Prices 2021: weekly rentals in Crail
Weekly breaks start on a Friday. For longer breaks, please email and ask us to quote a price for you. We are not currently offering any bookings less than 7 nights.
As of 26th April, all travel restrictions to Scotland from other parts of the UK will be lifted. Self catering businesses will be open for business. As from the 17th May up to four guests from two households can stay overnight in self catering accommodation in Scotland.
|Dates||7 night break|
Fri – Fri
|From 30 April 2021 – 25 June 2021|
|25 June 2021 – 3 September 2021 |
*Only 20 – 27 August remaining*
|3 September 2021 – 17 December 2021||£695|
|17 December 2021 – 7 January 2022||£895|
Please note that pets are not allowed at Sandcastle Cottage.
To make a booking, please select your required dates from the ‘Book Now’ box to the right (scroll down on mobile) and complete the booking form. You will then be asked to make your part-payment of £100, or full payment if your if your booking starts within 2 weeks. At the time of making your final payment, you will also be asked for a security deposit of £150. This was introduced in 2020 in addition to our normal terms
We will be working under the same terms in 2021. Should it be necessary to cancel your booking due to a further period of lockdown or travel restrictions, we will refund your payments in full. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
We may be able to accommodate other start dates for last-minute bookings. If you wish to enquire about alternate dates, E-mail preferred.
- Rates quoted are for the cottage (sleeping a maximum of 5 people + baby in travel cot) and are inclusive of gas, electricity, Wi-Fi internet access, bed linen and towels.
- Let’s start from 4 pm and finish at 10 am on the date of departure to allow time for cleaning, maintenance and ventilation of the property between lets. This will be Strictly enforced due to enhanced cleaning following COVID-19 protocols.
- Payment of £100 per let required to book. For 2021, balance plus a £150 security deposit payable 2 weeks prior to let. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakage incurred during your stay and if you do not follow our departure instructions. We are following the “Good to Go” certification from 3 July 2020 which is for the protection of all guests including our cleaning staff.
- Should we be required to close due to COVID-19 restrictions, refunds in full will apply for any lets cancelled during lockdown dates. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
- Please read full Terms & Conditions of Let within booking form – note: no pets, no smoking