How to book your stay at Sandcastle Cottage, Crail
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, so just check that the dates you require are available using the ‘Book Now’ box and send us an enquiry.
- weekly lets starting on a Monday or a Friday
- 10 night breaks starting on a Friday
- 11 night breaks starting on a Monday
Please note that pets are not allowed at Sandcastle Cottage.
To make a booking, please select your required dates from the ‘Book Now’ box to the right (scroll down on mobile) and complete the booking form. You will then be asked to make your part-payment of £100, or full payment if your if your booking starts within 2 weeks. At the time of making your final payment, you will also be asked for a security deposit of £150. This is a variance to our normal terms due to the extraordinary circumstances in 2020. Should it be necessary to cancel your booking due to a further period of lockdown, we will refund your payments in full. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
We may be able to accommodate other start dates for last-minute bookings. If you wish to enquire about alternate dates, E-mail preferred.
Prices 2020: weekly rentals in Crail
Please put your selected dates into our “Book Now” box to check availability. Weekly breaks start on a Friday or Monday, our you might wish to book for 10 nights (Friday – Friday – Monday) or 11 nights (Monday – Monday – Friday). For longer breaks, please email and ask us to quote a price for you. We are not currently offering any bookings less than 7 nights.
|Dates||Number of nights|
|7 night break
Fri – Fri
Mon – Mon
|10 Night break
Fri – Fri – Mon
Mon – Mon – Fri
|to 3 April 2020||Closed for refurbishment|
|July – August 2020||Fully Booked|
28 August – 20 Dec 2020
25 Sept – 2 October
2 – 9 October 2020
- Rates quoted are for the cottage (sleeping a maximum of 5 people + baby in travel cot) and are inclusive of gas, electricity, Wi-Fi internet access, bed linen and towels.
- Lets start from 4 pm and finish at 10 am on the date of departure to allow time for cleaning and maintenance between lets. Strictly enforced due to enhanced cleaning to following COVID-19 protocols.
- Payment of £100 per let required to book. For the remainder of 2020, balance plus a £150 security deposit payable only 14 days prior to let. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakage incurred during your stay and if you do not follow our departure instructions. We are following the “Good to Go” certification from 3 July 2020 which is for the protection of all including our cleaning staff.
- Should we be required to close due to COVID-19 restrictions, refunds in full will apply for any lets cancelled during lockdown dates. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
- Please read full Terms & Conditions of Let within booking form – note: no pets, no smoking