How to book your stay at Sandcastle Cottage, Crail
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, so just check that the dates you require are available using the ‘Book Now’ box.
Prices 2022: weekly rentals in Crail
You will not find Sandcastle Cottage on any agency or booking site. That means you do not pay any agency commission (which could be up to 25% of your rental) when making a booking with us.
Weekly breaks start on a Friday. For longer breaks, please email and ask us to quote a price for you. We are not currently offering any bookings less than 7 nights.
|Dates||7 night break|
Fri – Fri
|From: 4 March 2022 – 24 June 2022||£695|
|From: 24 June 2022 – 2 September 2022|
Fixed rate dates during this time only:
8 – 18 August 2022 (11 nights Mon – Mon – Fri) £1,400
|2 September – 28 October 2022||£695|
|2022 Availability: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire|
Please note that pets are not allowed at Sandcastle Cottage.
To make a booking, please select your required dates from the ‘Book Now’ box to the right (scroll down on mobile) and complete the booking form. You will then be asked to make your part-payment of £100, or full payment if your booking starts within 2 weeks. At the time of making your final payment, you will also be asked for a security deposit of £150. This was introduced in 2020 in addition to our normal terms
We will be working under the same terms in 2022. Should it be necessary to cancel your booking due to a further period of lockdown or travel restrictions, we will refund your payments in full. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
Please note we are not accepting any bookings from guests living outwith the UK in 2022. We have no facilities for these guests to self isolate if they test positive for Covid during their stay. Guests resident in the UK are required to leave immediately and self isolate in their own home if they test positive as per our terms of business paragraph 13.
We may be able to accommodate other start dates for last-minute bookings. If you wish to enquire about alternate dates, E-mail preferred.
- Rates quoted are for the cottage (sleeping a maximum of 5 people + baby in travel cot) and are inclusive of gas, electricity, Wi-Fi internet access, bed linen and towels.
- Lets start from 4 pm and finish at 10 am on the date of departure to allow time for cleaning, maintenance and ventilation of the property between lets. This will be Strictly enforced due to enhanced cleaning following COVID-19 protocols.
- Payment of £100 per let required to book. For 2022, balance plus a £150 security deposit payable 2 weeks prior to let. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakage incurred during your stay and if you do not follow our departure instructions. We are following the “Good to Go” certification from 3 July 2020 which is for the protection of all guests including our cleaning staff.
- Should we be required to close due to COVID-19 restrictions, refunds in full will apply for any lets cancelled during lockdown dates. Guests should bear in mind that it is still necessary to have their own holiday insurance for cancellations due to any other reason.
- Please read full Terms & Conditions of Let within booking form – note: no pets, no smoking