How to book your stay at Sandcastle Cottage, Crail
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, so just check that the dates you require are available using the ‘Book Now’ box and send us an enquiry. We offer weekly lets or short breaks starting on a Monday or a Friday. Please note that pets are not allowed at Sandcastle Cottage.
To make a provisional booking (confirmed on receipt of deposit), please select your required dates from the ‘Book Now’ box to the right (scroll down on mobile) and complete the booking form. Once we have reviewed your booking, we will send you a link to our payment page to make your deposit, or full payment if your booking starts within 6 weeks.
In response to the increased demand for flexible bookings, we now offer changeover days on a Friday during the main season of July and August. Short breaks (3 or 4 nights) starting Friday or Monday are offered from September – June. A minimum rental rate applies for Festive season bookings around Christmas and New Year each year. We may be able to accommodate other dates for last-minute bookings. If you wish to enquire about alternate dates, E-mail preferred.
Prices for 2019/2020 to book short breaks and weekly rentals in Crail
Please put your selected dates into our “Book Now” box to check availability. Breaks start on a Friday or Monday, and should you wish to book for 10 nights (Friday – Friday – Monday) or 11 nights (Monday – Monday – Friday), please email and ask us to quote a price for you.
|Month||Number of nights|
Friday – Monday
Monday – Friday
Monday – Monday
Friday – Friday
|2 Dec 2019 – 3 April 2020||Closed for refurbishment|
|3 April – 4 Sept 2020||No new bookings being taken at present due to travel advisory restrictions|
|4 Sept – 31 Dec 2020||No new bookings being taken at present due to travel advisory restrictions|
150th Open Golf St Andrews 2022
Please note that we are already booked for the Open Golf dates for 2022.
- Short breaks are offered all year round, except July and August, where weekly breaks apply
- Rates quoted are for the cottage (sleeping a maximum of 5 people + baby) and are inclusive of gas, electricity, Wi-Fi internet access, bed linen and towels.
- Lets start from 2 pm and finish at 10 am on the date of departure to allow time for cleaning and maintenance between lets.
- Payment of £100 per week required to book, with balance payable 6 weeks prior to let. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakage incurred during your stay.
- Please read full Terms & Conditions of Let within booking form – note: no pets, no smoking