Things to do on a Spring Break in Crail
A Spring Break in Crail is a time for you to relax, unwind and get away from it all. Our garden is full of spring flowers and is a great place to enjoy warm spring days. You will find all manner of things happening locally. A good source of information in advance of your visit is our Events Page or our blog.
Here are some of the activities we have enjoyed as a family over the years.
- Visit Kellie Castle – garden, grounds and tea-room
- Take a walk through Cambo Estate – enjoy the walled garden and woodland walks to the sea and see the new arrivals
- Find out how much there is to see at the Scottish Fisheries Museum in Anstruther
- Art Lovers can enjoy visits to the many galleries in Crail, Anstruther and Pittenweem. Or visit East Neuk Open Studios on 22/23 or 29/30 June.
- Play a round of golf on Balcomie Links. A course designed by Old Tom Morris
- Walk part of the Fife Coastal Path or try some of the walks from our walks page.
- There are lots of places to eat locally from hotels, bistros and fine dining.
- Enjoy a boat trip to the Isle of May National Nature Reserve. see our blog for details.
- Enjoy a day trip to St Andrews with its famous Old Course and the oldest university in Scotland.
- In Crail High Street there are some great local shops only a two minute walk away. No need to bring food with you. See our blog.
We’d love to welcome you to Sandcastle Cottage, Crail for a spring break – just check our current availability by putting your arrival date into the “Book Now” box to the side of this page (or below if you’re on tablet/mobile). Weekend Breaks from Friday at 2 pm to Monday at 10 am (which allows for a late check-out on Sunday if you prefer).
We look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Cottage.
Pin it for later – 5 things to do on a Spring Break in Crail:
More ideas for Spring Breaks around St Andrews and the East Neuk of Fife:
See our Pinterest Board: Spring Breaks Near St Andrews
See our Pinterest Board: Self-Catering in the East Neuk of Fife